Here is some information about the chapter...
We currently have over 75 chapter members.
How to Join the Chapter
Local chapters are a way to network with local IAFN members with regional meetings, educational programs and by communicating with peers to discuss local issues. For those who are already IAFN members, please contact the chapter president.
Membership in the International Association of Forensic Nurses (IAFN) is required to join a chapter. Become an IAFN member.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Benefits to the Chapter to Partner with Home Office
- Local networking and collegiality
- Discounted registration fees to local chapter events (if any)
- Ability to have a leadership role within forensic nursing
- Added educational opportunities
- Coverage under the organizations 501(c) 6 tax exempt status
- Coverage under the organization's Directors and Officer's Insurance
- Dues collection support (chapters keep 100% of chapter dues collected)
- No annual fees to remain a chapter each year
- Access to a free listserv through Home Office
- Technical Assistance on budgeting, meeting planning, membership development, etc!
- Ability to partner (if desired) with Home Office on local educational offerings